History of the Farm
Lahnerhof has been shaped by many generations. Thankful for this heritage, we carry on the tradition and live in connection with our homeland.
- 1630: Lahnerhof is mentioned for the first time in documents.
- 1865: Georg Früh bought the farm from Winkl. Since then, the Früh family has been farming it for 5 generations.
- 1964: The first guests came to Lahnerhof. Rooms were offered with breakfast. At that time, we were one of the first to embark upon the “farm holidays” adventure.
- 1965: A ski lift was built next to Lahnerhof. This was later replaced with the Speikboden ski area.
- 1984: Our son Christian was born.
- 1985: The rooms were replaced with three apartments on two floors.
- 1988: Our daughter Manuela was born.
- 1997: Our daughter Anna was born.
- 2001: Erich took over the parental farm with Martina.
- 2002: The new building with a garage for the agricultural machines, a processing area for the farm products, and two comfortable apartments was constructed.
- 2007: Our grandchild Benjamin was born.
- 2011: Our grandchild Leon was born.
- 2013: The roofing of the main building took place.
- 2015: A new, modern milking system was installed in the stable.
- 2017: The farm store with homemade products opened its doors.
- 2018: The pigsty was reconstructed.