Holiday Happiness in the Tauferer Ahrntal
Between impressive three-thousand-metre mountains in one of the most beautiful valleys in South Tyrol.
To the north of Bruneck, a wonderful valley opens. The sun-drenched Tauferer Ahrntal features pretty resorts full of contrasts: natural surroundings, peace, and tranquility, but also activity, comfort, and vitality.
Enclosed by the Zillertal Alps on one side and the Durreck and Rieserferner Groups on the other side, the northernmost valley in South Tyrol offers its visitors varied hiking and excursion destinations that will make your holiday unforgettable.
The Speikboden and Klausberg ski areas can be reached by car or bus in 10 to 20 minutes. The ski bus stop is just 500 m from the house. South Tyrol’s ski mountain with a 360° panoramic view – Kronplatz – is only a 25-minute drive away. Perfectly groomed cross-country ski trails can be found in Rein in Taufers, Mühlwald, Kasern, and Weißenbach.
Bicycle and hiking trails lead past Lahnerhof, which bring you to a multitude of interesting sights and leisure opportunities:
- Biotope and river path
- Crystal-clear waterfalls with the Franziskusweg (St. Francis’ Path)
- Fly line at the waterfall
- Walburg Church
- Thara SeeLounge with fishing pond
- CASCADE swimming pool with sauna area (10 min. by bicycle)
- Fixed rope route at Speikboden, Gais, and Sand in Taufers
- Sand in Taufers with Taufers Castle
- Town of Bruneck